Monday, December 06, 2010

Crap. They didn't even give us a full week. "Terriers" is cancelled.

FX explains it here.

Creator Ted Griffin explains it here.

Eleven One-Season TV Wonders. Interesting that "Comeback", "Freaks and Geeks" and "Undeclared" are all in rotation on IFC right now.

I'm not giving up on FX though. In January, it's the debut of "Lights Out" and the return of "Archer".

Meal of Links

Don Meredith died today. He took a lot of unwarranted heat at the end of his career for the failure of the Cowboys to "win the big one". The Browns contributed to his demise in a 1968 playoff game. I am not sure, but I think he was responsible for the term "rubber band defense", applied to the Browns.

Obviously, he gained more fame in the Monday Night Football booth, when that was event TV. But look who did some time in the NBC booth, as well.

NBC Opening-1975 AFC Title Game



Google started a bookstore. You can download those Dickens books that Oprah wants you to read for "F-R-E-E, that spells free".

Got $3 million? Let's buy "The Godfather" house.

Jimmy Kimmel. The new Johnny Carson. I admit it, I rarely see his show.

I think I wanna go to this hotel.

Funny. Nicole Kidman tries to move her face.

Exercise Yard

The Patriots destroy the Jets. That was a hard knock.

Visitor

14 Across: "Tiny Bubbles" singer (5 letters) Answer: Don Ho

No comments: