Monday, November 22, 2010

This made me laugh a lot.



As usual, the collection of star commenters has me asking...how much do they pay to be on the show?

Meal of Links

Odd Macy's balloons. Eddie Cantor? Plus some news on Crispy Critters.

When Jay Mohr subs for Jim Rome, it typically is a riot. Well, he's back in the sitcom game.

All about 3-D TV. Uh, not yet. I don't see a crying need for it.

Obviously, China has high-speed rail. Here's why the USA will never get it.

Noomi Rapace looks beyond her role as Lisbeth Salander. No question, she'll be very popular in the US market soon. She's got the look.

Exercise Yard

NBA Lockout coming? Looks like it.

Visitor

49 Across: Cle. hoopsters (4 letters) Answer: Cavs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I think Noomi Rapace is hotand has the look .That is why I can't fathom anyone else in that role.------JMK