Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hey, I have no heat today. WTF? And it's cold, too. Geez, this has happened at least twice before where it suddenly gets cold and blammo...no heat!

We'll see what this is gonna cost me.

Meal of Links

I saw "Faster" with The Rock back in an action movie and I absolutely loved it. Loved it from the moment when Tom Berenger gives him advice on leaving prison and what happens if he runs into any trouble on the outside. Berenger asks him if he has any questions and The Rock asks him, "Where's the exit?". Great stuff. Billy Bob Thornton is in this, as well, and is good. He explains his absence. And what have we learned from the movies.

Willie Nelson is arrested on a dope charge. That is not really a surprise.

The sexiest bartender in America lives in Cleveland. Never heard of her.

Best movie spaceships. Lots of cool ones.

Exercise Yard

Well, I suspected it very early this season. Michigan kinda sucks.

They waited until the OSU game to play badly on offense, defense and special teams in the same game. Season-low 7 points. My sense is Rich Rodriguez is gone.

Even if Jim Harbaugh, in fact, comes in, I can't believe he could coach 'em up that quickly. Because the recruiting of Rodriguez means the cupboard is bare, especially on defense.

Visitor

37 Across: Ludlum's amnesiac Jason (6 letters) Answer: Bourne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would take him a few years but I think he would be a great fit========================JMK

Anonymous said...

Huh, Mr Negative with an optmistic outlook?!?