Saturday, September 25, 2010

I had a bottle of Frank's Wing Sauce just sitting around. So, I was on the lookout for a really good chicken wing recipe. I've done wings in the past decently, but wanted to step my game up. Well, Serious Eats did the job with this recipe. OK, science is involved, but they tasted really good.

You can adjust the salt, as the baking powder has to be the key. And I put parchment paper over the rack and poked holes in it, while the rack sits on a foil-lined baking pan.

Like the A-Team, I love it when a plan comes together.

Meal of Links

25 strange credit card designs. What's with that EPOS stuff?

Man takes pictures of a water tower. Then fear happens.

Maybe God Doesn't Like Kansas State Football
















Did you know they finally closed the Liberace Museum? Remember him at Wrestlemania? I can't remember if it was at Wrestlemania I, but it was an early one.

Have you have ever heard of Arthur Anderson? He's the voice from the Lucky Charms commercial and has written an autobiography. More importantly, he was the me of "Me and Orson Welles".

When artists lie. Does it affect how their work is viewed?

Exercise Yard

Ken Burns has added a "Tenth Inning" to his "Baseball" series. This has been widely mocked over the years, but I didn't mind hearing about the old days.

The new program details action since 1995. PBS has it Tuesday and Wednesday.

Visitor

16 Across: Foe of Marc Antony (6 letters) Answer: Cicero (Tricky puzzle today)

No comments: