Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I don't normally cook a lot of fish at home. But, I must say, I got some perch from Buehler's a while back and I finally fried those babies up today. Really, really good.

I let the perch sit in some buttermilk for a while.

Then I throw them into a bag.

Mix up Zatarian's Fish-Fri and Old Bay and toss that into the bag.

Then I shake, shake, shake.

Have that oil heated up in a skillet and fry the fish.

Hits the spot.

Meal of Links

Let's look at some more People of Walmart. As always, many laughs.

Russ Feingold on October 12, 2001. On why he voted against The Patriot Act.

I watched exactly one episode of "My Boys". I'm not sure how it lasted 4 seasons. It's cancelled.

Polls say people are tired of reality TV. But the ratings don't say that.

Another piece about Christopher Hitchens. "You have to take a stand."

Exercise Yard

The Indians shock the world by already announcing their 2011 schedule. This is, without question, the earliest date they have released it.

Opening Day is on a Friday, which is April 1. Against the White Sox.

The Yankees are in for July 4. Red Sox show up in late May.

Interleague at Home: Pirates, Rockies, Reds

Interleague on Road: Giants, Diamondbacks, Reds

Visitor

3 Down: Education pioneer Maria (10 letters) Answer: Montessori

No comments: