Saturday, September 11, 2010

Everywhere I went this morning, it was pumpkins.

Marc's is selling punkins for $3.99. Does that seem early to be selling pumpkins? I am not sure, but they looked pretty good.

I got a pumpkin muffin at Giant eagle for 99 cents and it was awfully good.

As I passed a Dunkin Donuts, they were trumpeting their pumpkin muffins are back.

It's only 38 days to the Pumpkin Festival.

Meal of Links

I've actually seen this for myself. Rottweilers as great pets.

Check this out. "Dexter", "Bored to Death" and "Eastbound and Down" all return on September 26.

A 9/11 widow speaks about lots of things. And the mosque.

The Matrix Dude



What does Lou Reed have to with Susan Boyle? It's a "Perfect Day".

Last night, they screened "2001: A Space Odyssey". One audience member decided to relive the past by dropping acid during the flick. Not fun for the other audience members.

Roger Ebert resurrects "At the Movies". It's back to PBS. Now the key is airing at a time when most humans are awake.

Hollister and immersive retail. I think this is why I avoid department stores and malls.

Exercise Yard

I know very few probably saw it. But that looked like the 2007 Fausto Carmona last night. He threw a pitch in the 9th, that was reminiscent of "Eight Men Out":

"Did you see that pitch?"

Visitor

38 Across: Nickname of 1950s Reds slugger Ted (3 letters) Answer: Klu

1 comment:

gapag said...

I'm hurt you failed to mention that Petitti's has pumpkins for $2.99. They got it on the electronic billboards.