Monday, April 19, 2010

I had one of those days where I could pinpoint the time I actually got a cold. Very strange. During lunch, I got all congested and started sneezing all afternoon. Not sure where that came from.

Meal of Links

Some of these seem late for 2010. But here are the dates for season finales. I'm thinking "24" and "Lost" will get the most attention.

Use your savvy on buying a big screen TV to use when buying a car. Lots of work, but it can be done.

Romania has a big project to construct the world's largest wind farm. How far behind are we?

"Treme" explained. Episode 2 was really good. Do not steal Lester Freaman's tools, man.

Writing the Classics. With a little help from your friends. Including alcohol, psychedelics, uppers and downers.

Sly Stone left quite the impression at Coachella. Then again, he's Sly.

Exercise Yard

Yeah, it's gross. But the "Pukemon" moniker is genius.

Visitor

67 Across: Slurpee alternative (4 letters) Answer: ICEE

No comments: