Monday, December 28, 2009

I must be living right. I have had an annoying noise emanating from my car ever since the weather turned cold, probably since the beginning of December. At first, I thought it was a belt problem, but it kept getting worse and the sound was becoming more heinous by the day, I feared electrical issues.

Finally had a chance to take it in today. All that was needed was a belt adjustment at no charge. "F-R-E-E, that spells free."

Meal of Links

How to hack a Magic 8-Ball.

Fire the TSA! Probably have to fire Secretary Napolitano, as well. "The system worked!". Huh?

Hey, a new antibody helps defeat prostate cancer. In mice, but it looks good, so far.

Exercise Yard

Mike Holmgren says all the right things. Mangini will be gone in 10 days, I predict.

Visitor

62 Across: Actress Dunaway (4 letters) Answer: Faye

No comments: