Thursday, December 24, 2009

I don't have to attend work until January 4. So, I am going to have nothing but fun the next 11 days. And that includes two Browns games. Gee, 60 years ago today the Browns won their first NFL title.

Meal of Links

As I start to write this, Santa is in Estonia. Because I'm tracking him on NORAD.

Your Christmas TV marathons. Me? I've got 11 English Soccer matches from Boxing Day through Wednesday.

Sweden has one bizarre Christmas tradition. Lots of people watch a Donald Duck cartoon.

It seems the Apple Tablet announcement will be next month.

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas

This version of "Mr. Heatmiser" has become my favorite Christmas song in recent years. It's sort of traditional, it's got a good beat, and allows for singing along. And kids of all ages like it. "I'm Mister Green Christmas. I'm Mister Sun. I'm Mister Heat Blister. I'm Mister Hundred-and-One. They call me Heatmiser. Whatever I touch. Starts to melt in my clutch. I'm too much!"

"Mr. Heatmiser"/Big Bad Voodoo Daddy



Exercise Yard

George Michael died today. Not that George Michael. No, the one who used to run the Sports Machine. Spent many a Sunday night with that guy. Much bigger influence than we probably know.

Visitor

24 Across: Presidential pollster John (5 letters) Answer: Zogby

No comments: