Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Browns today? Dismal. And that was a win. If Bills coach, Dick Jauron, lasts after this game, I'd be shocked.

Probably the ugliest win since the 20-10 victory over the Bears in 2005.

Meal of Links

Jamie Oliver tries to transform our diets. Mainly, cook your own food and quit relying on fast food.

God didn't create anything. Just a bad translation.

10 habits for better sleeping. really, it's keeping to a routine. Even on weekends, if you can.

If you think Jennifer Aniston is funny, how come her films are not? I don't like her, so this question has never come up.

Exercise Yard

Wow, you thought the Browns were a mess. Here's the scoop of the Raiders incident between the coaches.

Visitor

None, on a gray Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember what Reghi implied.Isn't it odd that the dropped passes were drops for one player and not for others .Hence, Robert Royal Thank God Buffalo gift wrapped that game for us.We get drilled the next 3 weeks.......JMK

gapag said...

Because I have been working the last few Sundays, I haven't seen a single snap. So today I get the chips, the soda and settle on the couch. I see run, run, pass, miss the pass (several reasons why) and then punt. Seems like the Bills do the same thing except throw in more penalties. My eyes are getting heavy...time for a nap. I sorta wake up and hear the half time talking heads tell us how bad these teams are. Geniuses. More sleep and 3 field goals. The Browns win. Did you see how excited Rob Ryan was? UGH. Maybe next week I work again on Sunday.