Sunday, August 02, 2009

They know they can't use them in a game. Right?



























I was at an OFA today. You know, an Organized Family Activity. Today's was a graduation party.

But I played Cornhole today. Years of avoidance tossed asunder, so I expect to be on the disabled list shortly. I teamed up with my Dad against Cousin Ron and my cousin's husband, Kevin. Man, I was having trouble early, as we got our asses kicked in the first two games. Geez, I was barely hitting the board, while the points were going off like a pinball machine for our opponents. Finally eked out an epic (well, in my eyes) 21-20 win. One on the board for them with a 20-19 score in their favor and on my last bag, I threw the ringer for 2 points.

Meal of Links

Annie Leibovitz can shoot a damn good photo. But clearly, she has no idea how to keep track of her money.

eHarmony doesn't accept everyone. God, that me laugh out loud.

What happens when novelists sober up. Nice read.

Exercise Yard

Stephon Marbury is insane. Might be worse than Glenn Beck-insane.

Visitor

None, on a beautiful latter half of a Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quit picking on Glenn Beck, a righteous American.At least he is not as smarmy as Keith Olberman the Liberal Weenie-----JMK