Thursday, July 30, 2009

This country has gone daft. Jon Stewart tries to make sense of it:



Meal of Links

Documentary Heaven. Site gets the automatic thumbs up for including "Hoop Dreams" and "The Fog Of War".

Turner Classic starts up the Summer of the Stars series again. Even Elvis gets the treatment.

Nice dream, David. Got a long way to go to top some of mine. Keep trying.

Remember that goofy wedding dance video from last week. Chris Brown made money off it. The YouTube Case study is here.

Looks like Stormy Daniels political career probably ended before it started. An arrest can do that.

Dexter Season 4 Trailer



Exercise Yard

I remember when the baseball trade deadline was anticipated. Not anymore. When I went to bed last night, I thought Victor Martinez would be traded. When I woke up, I thought no. Now I think he's gone again.

Other deals? Carl Pavano probably gets the waiver treatment, especially after his last two starts. Maybe Jamey Carroll for a onesie?

Visitor

32 Down: "We Got the Beat" band, with "The" (5 letters) Answer: GoGo's

No comments: