Monday, March 09, 2009

So, I'm watchin' "Family Guy" last night. The title of the episode is "Family Gay" and you can imagine what happened next. Or maybe not. You see, Peter got injected with the "Gay Gene". This was after he got also injected with the "Squirrel Gene" and then the "Seth Rogen Gene". Anyhow, I laughed a lot during this episode and now the gay community is kinda up in arms about it. Remember, it's only a cartoon.

Here's Peter at "Straight Camp":



Meal of Links

A report that appeared on time.com lists 10 newspapers that are endangered. The Plain Dealer is predicted to fail by the end of 2010. Their publisher says, "Poppycock!".

Esquire has another list. This one is 75 albums you must own. I'll show you my copy of "Imperial Bedroom" someday, a classic. Even "True Stories' made the cut and I agree, very underrated. Oddly enough, I listened to Townes Van Zandt playing "Pancho and Lefty" just yesterday. And, at one time, I had memorized "Look Sharp" by Joe Jackson and I bet I could still sing along with 75% of it today. And 30 glaring omissions from the list.

More Twitter celebrities. And, no, I am still not on it.

I saw something on NBC Nightly News this evening about a place in Denver called the Same Cafe. What an uplifting story.

Denver's Same Cafe from NBC



Exercise Yard

Stephen Curry in this year's March Madness? Think again.

Visitor

34 Down: Rock guitarist Mann (5 letters) Answer: TEXT

No comments: