Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Dad and I took in "Frost/Nixon" at the Cedar-Lee this a.m. I liked it, but if you are not deeply into the subject matter as I am, I suspect there are long stretches of this movie where you would think nothing is happening.

Meal of Links

The Best TV Episodes of 2008. No "Dexter"? Hmmm.

J.D. Salinger remains too old for my Dead Pool. Guaranteed that not many people would have him.

Yeah, my cable company sucks.

Now we're talking. The Top 50 Victoria's Secret Models of all-time. Molly Sims at #10 is a keeper.

40 Unusual Websites you need to bookmark.

Exercise Yard

Good news. The Tribe traded for Mark DeRosa today. And they did not give away any major league talent to get him. The bad news? He is 34 years old and they want to play him at third, instead of second base.

I just realized the Indians home opener is on Good Friday.

Visitor

46 Across: Tarzan player Ron (3 letters) Answer: Ely

No comments: