Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last night, Drew and I headed out to O’Rielly’s for some drinking. No Po Boys, but a Turkey Burger hit the spot. He mentioned that he had just flown in on first class. Isn’t that a cool thing to get into first class?

My boss once upgraded me. The unfortunate thing was he was also there. Ah, those were the days. He proceeded to bring out his own caviar. He was piling it onto his crackers, like normal folk pile on cheese or peanut butter. What a sight! Then, he stuffs one in his mouth and then immediately asks, or should I say, mumbles loudly three rows back where I was, if I wanted any. I politely replied , “No.” as my thought bubble read, “Do I know you?”

Meal of Links

A look back at ”Reservoir Dogs”. I was a bit late to this party, but I still love it. “Toby Wong?” might be my favorite line. Plus, you get “Little Green Bag”…



The 2008 playoffs have already started. It’s the ”Worst Lyrics of the Year”.

The executive producer of “Dexter” talks about the finale, which I thought was weak. I’m curious to see what gets carried over to Season Four. I thought LaGuerta would have at least looked at the file or even mentioned Doakes in Season Three, and that never happened. Looks like Deb will obviously look into her father’s past though. But I can probably name 5 things I’d be curious about for next year and maybe they’ll be dismissed as well.

Yahoo! compiled the best and worst tech products of 2008. I like Hulu and that Herman Miller chair, Embody, is getting tons of good press. They are right, Blu-Ray discs for $25 suck.

Media errors and corrections for the year. Some of that stuff is funny.

Al Franken might win! I cannot believe they are still counting votes. It’s Christmas.

On the Sixth Day of Christmas…



(Yeah, it’s bad.)

Exercise Yard

Travel to bowl games looks like it’s taking a hit. Check out these Orange Bowl prices. Walk in cheaply and upgrade.

Visitor

21 Down: Diggs of “Rent” and “Cake” (4 letters) Answer: Taye

No comments: