Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I have a few days off and cannot believe this Indian Summer weather we have been having. Really good these days.

Do not go the Circuit City liquidation yet. Looks like the liquidators have jacked up everything to retail price before taking the discounts. Music and movies were 20% off, cameras 15%, TVs 10%, I think PCs were only 5% off. I think the better deals are coming, but frankly, it shows why the store is dying. Not much of a selection and prices blow. And there are much better deals online if you take the time to find them.

And I didn't see Joe Biden at Home Depot. I think he's busy.

Meal of Links

Bill Ayers talks to David Remnick. "They made me into a cartoon character."

Don't forget Poland. Russia is thinking about lining up missiles at the border.

Lookee here. Girls do have cooties.

Election News; Obama beats McCain, Franken appears to have tied Coleman, and Bacon beats Fries. Every time, in my opinion.
















Exercise Yard

Soccer rockets! And, of course, the ubiquious rioting after the match.

Visitor

45 Down: Nixon adviser Nofziger (3 letters) Answer: Lyn

No comments: