Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How much time does the turkey have left?





















I successfully made my turkey last night. This was the first time I brought a fresh one, as I typically get a 4 or 5-lb. frozen breast to ensure leftovers, as I head over to my uncle's tomorrow for the big dinner. This year it worked out pretty well. Stuffing tasted pretty good, as well. I have a basic, easy recipe that uses sausage and I like it a lot. So, it appears I have a few dinners left.

Meal of Links

Remember this dude?

I noticed "Slumdog Millionaire" is getting some buzz. Here's a chat with director Danny Boyle.

17 TV shows cancelled too soon. Let's see, some of these lists can be pretty bad. This one is OK.

Exercise Yard

Happy Birthday, National Hockey League. Game on.

Visitor

30 Across: Lou "The ___" Groza, memorable NFL placekicker (3 letters) Answer: Toe

No comments: