Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We've been hearing a lot about early voting this year. I am either a traditionalist or sadist, so I wait til Election Day to cast my votes.

But I must tell you, as I was in the Obama office in Kent last week, they were really stressing that everyone should vote early. I think this is a direct appeal to the youth, who have been termed "erratic voters". You know, folks who say they are gonna show up at the polls, but never do. It's a pretty effective strategy and from the responses I witnessed, a lot have already voted. That ground game of Obama's will be the latest gold standard if they pull this win out.

Meal of Links

What movie should I watch next? Two ways to find something similar.

GM and Chrysler want help to merge. Two wrongs do not make a right.

I Want My MTV. Yes, they are finally putting up the archive of music videos. So, to celebrate:

"Kool Thing"/Sonic Youth



Exercise Yard

Phillies fans are looking for stubs. What if you found one on the ground on your way out the other day?

Visitor

1 Across: Jazzman Stan (4 letters) Answer: getz

No comments: