Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last night, it was another version of Polka Happy Hour at The Happy Dog. We hadn't had one in a few months, so it was a good test to have many drinks over several hours. I think I did about three shifts worth. And the burger and tater tots I had hit the spot.

And I tried a wheat beer, that was new to me. Magic Hat No. 9. No, not a Beatles song, sounded Halloweenish, but I had it on draft. I had several, I thought it was pretty good.

Meal of Links

Michelle Bachmann, congresswoman from Minnesota, is a nutbag. Liberal equals anti-American? She's daft and should not be re-elected.

A book about texting. Maybe he could have texted to it to us.

Yep, it's a Nuge World Order.

The "Pain Train" is back!



Exercise Yard

Uh oh. Kelly Pavlik lost last night. Now, I didn't see it, I'll wait for the replay next Saturday. But at first glance, it looked like he got his ass whipped by Bernard Hopkins. Hopkins is 43 and may have just fought the fight of his life. The non-title fight, for the cash obviously, was at 170 and Pavlik admits he has to go back to 160.

Visitor

20 Across: 1964 Olympic boxing gold medalist (10 letters) Answer: Joe Frazier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you not like the Nuge?
Definitely not afraid to speak his mind......... JMK