Thursday, October 09, 2008

I installed my new home printer this evening. I got it from Newegg.com. It's a Canon, one of the Pixma line of printers. Setup is pretty tame, but they do a page alignment when first installing that is fairly annoying to sit through. I assume my pages are aligned. At least they look like it.

But I had a good experience and price from Newegg. I'd recommend them.

Meal of Links

How to save some cash. Hey, I need every one of those damn channels I never watch. All of 'em. You never know.

Come on. We've all done it. You fell asleep while watching a DVD.

Dogs are so cool. Welcome back from the war.

Nice Palin Sign


















Behind Jon Voight, it reads: "Hey, Sarah! I can see the end of your political career from my house!"

Exercise Yard

This is how you catch up with the designer PEDs. Keep the samples and retest them.

Visitor

23 Across: N.L. Central player (5 letters) Answer: Astro

No comments: