Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

I started the day with my Dad for some breakfast at IHOP. It was a bit crowded, but I had been waiting to try those Corn Cakes over there. They were very good.

Meal of Links

All about Keith Olbermann and "Countdown". I like Keith, watch him almost every night, but a minor criticism is I'd like to see more dissenting opinion on there. At times, there is a lot of parroting going on. Other than that, it's red meat if you're a D.

Tiger Woods played the most entertaining round of golf I've seen in a long time on Saturday. Today, he birdies the final hole to get in an 18-hole playoff on Monday. The guy is hobbling around on one leg and is still better than 99% of his fellow golfers.



The best match from Euro 2008, so far, took place today. Turkey vs. the Czech Republic. Turkey was down 2-0, then scored two goals late to win 3-2. Mindblowing comeback.

Exercise Yard

If you have some time, check out Michael Lewis and his article on Cuban baseball from the latest Vanity Fair. Lengthy, but a great read.

Visitor

None, it's Father's Day.

No comments: