Tuesday, April 29, 2008

As the Rev. Jeremiah Wright continues his spotlight tour, Obama finally cuts him off. If you get a chance, check out the extended versions of some of Wright's appearances over the last several days. The guy has one massive ego and is telling everyone he isn't going anywhere.

Meal of Links

Sometimes these lists I run across are really good for argument's sake, while some miss the boat entirely. I think I have a couple of examples today. This list on the Worst Candy of All Time duplicates my own personal hate list, it's scary.

Conversely, this list is sorta lame. It's the best opening credits of '80s action shows. I think there were 25, so most of them made the final cut.

If you dislike "Idol", Example A is here. Ratings are down this year, but it's still a popular show.

Those Miley Cyrus photos have caused quite the stir. I think everyone sees their individual franchises threatened. But interesting theories abound on why she shot them in the first place.

Thank goodness. Roger Waters found his inflatable pig. I've seen the remote-controlled pig. I like that pig.

Exercise Yard

Lee Elia's rant, 25 years later. Still the classic blowup of any manager or coach ever.

Visitor

25 Across: Ed and Mel of baseball (4 letters) Answer: Otts (Fact: Ed Ott can sign an autograph 3 times faster than Asdrubal Cabrera.)

No comments: