Saturday, March 22, 2008

Duke got beat today in the NCAAs and that usually makes everyone happy. BTW, in Dolby Digital and HD, that was sweet. BTW, I've watched so much basketball, I am singing "This is our country" in my sleep and the VW ad with the beeping is killing me. After a crappy 8-8 record on Friday, I need to make some gains in the pool today.

So, how am I doing?














Today's Choices:

Duke (I had them losing to Xavier in the next round)
Wisconsin (A Final Four pick)
Xavier
Washington State (Gus Johnson is calling this one!)
Marquette (I have them going further, c'mon Golden Eagles!)
Kansas
UCLA
Michigan State (Yes, I am a Tom Izzo fanboy)

Meal of Links

How to travel simple. My method usually contains much bitching about overpacking.

Bill Richardson comes off the fence and endorses Obama. Of course, the Clinton campaign says it's too little, too late. Here are some reasons why Hillary should quit.

Elvis Costello must be a fan of the Polka Happy Hour. His next recording will only be available on vinyl.

Exercise Yard

I guess I can't complain about the ticket prices of our local teams. Up front at the new Yankee Stadium will run you about $2500. That's per game.

Visitor

2 Down: "Roman Holiday" scooter (5 letters) Answer: Vespa

No comments: