Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've had some strange injuries over the years. Indeed, I have hurt myself during sleep numerous ways, but today may take the cake. My pants attacked me! I had just made some OshKosh B'Gosh reference while sitting down, and for some reason, needed to tug at a belt loop behind me.

I could feel said loop cutting the back of my thumb as it happened, and then "There Will Be Blood". Not quite a gusher, but Mills Lane was on hand, just in case he needed to stop it. Thankfully, we have Band-Aids at my place of employ. I must have offended the Denim Gods in some way, because I haven't had that happen before.

Regardless, I gotta get out of this cold, so I'm heading to Nashville this weekend. Gonna drop in on the Mixes and see the Foo Fighters, as well.

Meal of Links

Here's what made the Hulk turn green. Lots of funny incidents.

Do's and don'ts with babies. Waking Baby made me laugh.

Calm down. Slim Whitman is still alive. You know, he killed Martians once. Maybe I'll see him in Nashville.

Robin Zander's birthday was yesterday. Therefore..."Would you like to do a number with me?"

"Hello There" and "Come On"/Cheap Trick



Warren Zevon's birthday is today. Listen to his cover of Springsteen's "Cadillac Ranch". (Move mouse over link...play!) He kicks major ass on it.

Exercise Yard

Gregg Doyel is tired of hearing from a Manning. Not Peyton. Not Eli. Archie!

Visitor

1 Across: The Miners of Conference USA (4 letters) Answer: UTEP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you need to introduce a baby to a pet, better call the dog whisperer. Tsst.