Monday, November 19, 2007

On a day that Mr. Whipple ran out of Charmin and an ex-fiancee is trying to poison Bill Nye the Science Guy (She Blinded Me With Science?), here is what I am listening to:

"Berlin"/Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
"Jeepster"/T. Rex
"The Underdog"/Spoon
"Denis"/Blondie
"Tick Tick Boom"/The Hives
"True Love Is Not Nice"/Jonathan Richman
"Call To Arms"/Angels & Airwaves
"Kool Thing"/Sonic Youth
"You Only Live Once"/The Strokes
"Fans"/Kings of Leon
"The Moneymaker"/Rilo Kiley
"Never, Never Gonna Give You Up"/Cake
"Gronlandic Edit"/Of Montreal
"All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down (Live)"/Raul Malo
"I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass"/Nick Lowe
"A Gallon Of Gas"/The Kinks
"Into The Wild"/Eddie Vedder
"The Jean Genie"/David Bowie
"Stuffy Turkey"/Thelonious Monk
"Red Right Hand"/Nick Cave

Here is what I am avoiding:

Anything by Paramore and the song from the Apple iTouch commercial, "Music is My Hot, Hot Sex" by CSS, is starting to border on annoying, because I am starting to sing it now. You know, "Music is my boyfriend, music is my girlfriend, music is my dead end, music's my imaginary friend..."

Maybe this will stick in your head, too. "This is the time to make babies.":



Meal of Links

Before you do anything else today...Go Elf Yourself. It takes a little bit of time, but you'll laugh.

You know, I always wondered if this were an inevitability. The Red Hot Chili Peppers sue Showtime over "Californication".

"Warning, Warning!" Once again, foods we thought were healthy probably aren't. Man, I like baked beans every once in a while. I get the Bush brand with Onion. They do have some with some high sugars like their Barbecue and I think they have a Maple Syrup one or something ungodly.

Exercise Yard

Lloyd Carr says, "Adios, muchachos!" after that bad OSU game. Let the search begin!

Visitor

41 Across: Actors Haim or Feldman (5 letters) Answer: Corey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

buy isotroin 10mg online is recommended for patients with moderate acne that produces scarring or distress, or for acne that persists following other treatments. Low-dose it, e.g. 10 mg per day, is effective for most patients.