Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I am such a stupid. Tonight, I noticed a sign (on only one telephone pole, mind you) that the leaf picker-upper was going to be on my street this week. There were several more homes that threw their leaves to the curb today, so I felt compelled to join them.

After doing that, I realized I locked myself out of the house. I had to go the corner, get change from the store, and use the drug phone to call for assistance. Still only 25 cents!

Meal of Links

The 12 most influential online videos of all time. I have a certain fondness for Zidane's headbutt.

Bam! "Emeril Live" is cancelled. That show helped make the Food Network what it is today.

The guy who invented Gatorade has died. They will throw his ashes over the coach of the BCS champ.

Exercise Yard

A ref resurrects the immortal "Givin' Him the Business" call in last week's Maryland game. Listen to the crowd roar after the call.



Somewhere Ben Dreith smiles proudly.

Visitor

23 Across: LeBron James's team, for short (4 letters) Answer: Cavs

No comments: