Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hey, my old friend from the Purple Heart called. So, I got to get a couple of bags together. Geez, they used to give you more warning, I thought.

I also received my first bill from AT&T Mobility. Not a book, but they keep track of everything.

BTW, is that Iggy I hear on that Vera Wang Kohl's ad?

Meal of Links

The White Stripes have cancelled their American tour. Meg White has "acute anxiety" and cannot travel. Therefore, I am very glad I saw them when I did. Looks like the UK portion is still on...we'll see. And it's Zeppelin, man, for one show.

If you salt your meat, you better be aware of who you serve it to. It might mean jail.

I hate young people.

Exercise Yard

After watching the Browns preseason, I was still surprised how Charlie Frye was rated better than Derek Anderson. I understand that's like picking between dumb and dumber, but to have Frye drummed out of town so quickly shows the organization does not know what the hell it's doing. I wonder of they are renting Anderson jerseys at the team shop this week.

Rating all of the NFL unis.

Visitor

67 Across: "The Bathers" artist (6 letters) Answer: Renoir

No comments: