Saturday, September 15, 2007

The folks at Purple Heart did it again. They ask me if I'll have a bag of clothes. I say yes. Then they insist on calling back to confirm. Why do I need to call back. My word is good. Sure enough, two bags ready and they aren't picked up. Unbelievable.

"They know the bags are here, they know the number, they know I want to give. Why do I need to call back, just take the bags."

Meal of Links

Check this out. You can check out what people are editing the most on Wikipedia.

Bourdain does a holiday special with Queens of the Stone Age. Should be a classic.

Why MTV hates you. They really do, you know.

Exercise Yard

The life of a long snapper.

Visitor

42 Across: Wilson of "La Femme Nikita" (4 letters) Answer: Peta (But what about this clue? 59 Across You might hit it if you're tired. Hey now!)

No comments: