Monday, May 14, 2007

This business about smoking in the movies bugs me. I can't believe we've arrived at a point where the amount of smoking in a movie may result in a harsher rating. As I said the other day, some of those old Bogart films would have garnered an NC-17, because of heavy smoking.

Next time you're watching a film or something on the tube, watch how many people wear a seat belt. Maybe that should determine a rating.

Meal of Links

I have really tried to ignore those David Blaine ads for the NBA playoffs. But I can't. They stink.

Bruce Campbell for Old Spice, singing "Hungry Like The Wolf". Now that's funny.



More Blaine. He's gonna jump off the Brooklyn Bridge. Doesn't seem hard.

It's the NBC fall lineup. Lots of unscripted shows at 8:00. They seem to be punting a lot.

Exercise Yard

OK, how did the Cavs win that game? I guess it was the Nets scoring only three baskets in the fourth quarter. I hate to say it, because I'm bullish on LeBron, but Michael would have never missed those crucial fourth quarter foul shots.

But, it's 3-1, with Game 5 here on Wednesday. Let's make it a quick one again.

Visitor

11 Down: Longtime Miss USA pageant host (9 letters) Answer: Bob Barker

No comments: