Wednesday, March 14, 2007

In case you want to know how it was walking in this year's biggest thunderstorm to date, I can tell you. Of course, it could not have shown any real signs of raining before I reached the furthest point away from home. The amazing thing is that rain got cold awfully quick. One request, don't let me get sick like this guy. "Who do you think told him to pour the Gatorade over Marty Benson's head?"

Meal of Links

When George Brett or any batter hits, men fixate on his crotch. Wha-ha-ha? Women look at his face. I usually look at the crowd, so I would definitely skew the results. In HD, I always think about the cute girl in Row 2. What's her story? Who's that goofus next to her? What are they eating? I ain't lookin' at no crotches. And don't you think George Brett was happy his pics were used.

Simon tells Seacrest Out to "Come out." Here are his straightest moments. Wonder what he watches at a baseball game. BTW, can't wait for TV Bingo. First number: B-12. Every wiseass in America yells "Bingo!".

Here are the "20 Worst Covers Ever Made". And since POTUSA made the list, here is a better memory:

Video of the Week

I'm a big fan of the song "Lump". First off, it's short. And it has lyrics that I find funny like, "Lump lingered last in line for brains, and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane." Things to look for: Men in suits playing instruments in a boggy marsh; then we have shadowy stage antics in front of a screen showing a boggy marsh; the boys take a cab from the boggy marsh to the dock; they are their own roadies; now we are on a (garbage?) barge; arms like semaphores; more stage antics on the barge; "Is this lump out of my head? I think so."

"Lump"-The Presidents of the United States of America



Exercise Yard

Almost time to enter the spider hole. The public speaks on the NCAA Tournament. Upsets? I see live ones in Arkansas and Illinois as 12 seeds. I think Georgia Tech is a nice 10 seed with Creighton.

Visitor

71 Across: Three-time Pro Bowl linebacker Jordan (4 letters) Answer: Seth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're probably staring at the boyfriend's crotch to compare packages!!!! Just don't send any "Love and Kisses" stamps on your fan mail to the ballplayers! Not that there's anything wrong with that....
PFS

PS In keeping with the theme, my word verification just came up as "wolfsac"