Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I don't think it's silly to dream about winning 370 million in the Mega Millions drawing. I'm not obsessing about it, because how many times have we been down this road before with the large jackpots. It's actually kind of fun. Someone told me that you have better odds getting hit by lightning four times. Therefore, I am currently in an open field, holding a golf club aloft in a thunderstorm. In my mind.

I mean, I have a list of folks I'd give money to, doesn't everyone? A visit to the doctor for a complete physical would be imperative. Don't wanna get a prize like that, then find out I can't enjoy it. I would retire instantly, never buy another lottery ticket and go somewhere warm for a while. Plus, you could do a lot of good with that kind of cash.

I'm off to Motown for a couple of days. If I win the lottery, I'd probably still go for shits and giggles. At the very least, that means Tim Horton is in my future!

Meal of Links

Looks like theater owners want downloadable movies. Distributor costs would be reduced. Exhibitors don't want to fork over money for equipment with a short shelf life.

I found this to be an interesting read. The top 10 corporate moments in rock. I think "Ticketmaster crushing Pearl Jam" remains interesting to this day and TicketBastard with even higher fees was the result. Remember that? We won't play in your venues and we'll do it cheaply. When they realized Toledo was a tour highlight, they re-thought that strategy.

Watch TV at the cinema. And yes, they serve 44-oz. soda!

Exercise Yard

The pitchers with the wackiest windups. WTF, Valenzuela in a Padre uniform? That's like showing Phil Niekro as an Indian.

Visitor

15 Across: Designer Wang (4 letters) Answer: Vera

No comments: