Sunday, January 28, 2007

It appears there is snow shoveling in my future.

I have never been to a Costco and am not a member of any of the other warehouse stores. The closest I get is a rare trip to a GFS. I'm afraid of buying crap I don't particularly need or want, kinda like Kramer and that giant can of tuna. And those olives! "Lindsay, Jerry, Lindsay!" Here's an update on what goes on there.

Meal of Links

10 really bad Super Bowl ads. Herb from BK makes an appearance. Herb! Oh, he was hated. Probably as much as that "unofficial spokesman" from Wendy's was a few years back.

A lengthy article from the NYTimes Magazine on what to eat.

Foods that will help you get a good night's sleep. Drinking seems to to do the trick, as well. Unfortunately for my beauty sleep, I should have been asleep since yesterday.

Exercise Yard

After today's game, the Cavs try to match a Prince with the King:











The Cavs have to make a major trade to be competitive for the title this year. A point guard, maybe Brevin Knight, is a must. More importantly a Scottie Pippen-type is needed on this team. Who that is, I have no idea, because we have nothing to trade, which would be necessary to get someone like a Pau Gasol. Until then, we'll get games like today's.

Visitor

None, it's the first non-football Sunday in a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to see the nashville costco getting some run!! chuck