Monday, January 08, 2007

During a weekend of trying to get out of a funk, staving off a cold, and watching a shitload of English and American football, I was reminded that this week is the week of the Consumer Electronics Show and Macworld. I'm curious to see what Apple is coming out with tomorrow with rumors about a phone, iTV, and a new video iPod, which I've been craving. But I am also intrigued by Sharp's 108-in. TV. Whoo-hoo.

I can now go camping, as well.

Meal of Links

The Rock Hall inductees were announced today. I think the only surprise for me was The Ronettes over Iggy Pop. That baffles me. BTW, today is David Bowie's 60th birthday, and here are 60 Bowie facts. I really dig #37, for some reason. And, he does dig Arcade Fire.

Bad Tigger? Come on, he barely pawed that kid, but check out the kid. He appears to be grabbing Tigger's neck, and I can't believe I'm this concerned about it.

I was elated when I saw Bruce Campbell in the new Old Spice commercial. If you don't know him...well, you should.

Exercise Yard

Stephen Hawking wants to go to space. No laughing.

Visitor

28 Down: Vladimir of the Kremlin (5 letters) Answer: Putin

No comments: