Saturday, December 23, 2006

Winding down toward the holiday, I'll post tomorrow about the Browns game. Chelsea scored in extra time to beat Wigan, 3-2, today.

On the 11th day of Christmas, if you are not a Browns fan, you'd also say "Thank God it's them, instead of you." I always get a kick out of seeing who was deemed popular in 1984.

Band Aid-"Do They Know It's Christmas"



Meal of Links

Hey, a list with links. I think this is pretty cool. An old list of the 50 Greatest Cartoons and you can watch most of them. And, yes, Duck Dodgers is on it.

Oh, no. Paul Westerberg injures his hand. There is no replacement for that guy.

To waste away even more time, online games. I got 82% on the state game. Use the keyboard directional arrows for Sober Santa. My best Pingu Throw was 319.3, a big blast.

Exercise Yard

It looks like I won't be getting the NFL Network for Christmas. Or anytime soon.

Visitor

8 Down: Actor McBride of "The Nine" (3 letters) Answer: Chi

No comments: