Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm in a mood of anguish today, because I broke up with my Onion Dome. While attempting to wash it, it slipped out of my hand, breaking into several pieces. Then, while attempting to pick it up, it cut me. There it sat, mocking me, while I bled. Oh, it was a small cut, not a gusher, but enough that I had to take immediate clean up action. I forgive your mockery, because we had so many good times together. I'll miss you, Onion Dome.

BTW, I'm glad my Flip Jars aren't made of glass. I loves me my Flip Jars.

Here's what I've been listening to lately:

"On A Noose"/Towers of London
"Shitlist"/L7
"Welcome To The Black Parade"/My Chemical Romance
"Hungry For You"/The Police
"Smile"/Lily Allen
"Tell Me Baby"/Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Shadrach"/Beastie Boys
"Mr. Tough"/Yo La Tengo
"Cactus"/Pixies
"I Don't Know Anything"/Mad Season
"Is It Really So Strange?"(Live)/The Smiths
"Is It Any Wonder?"/Keane
"I Don't Remember"/Peter Gabriel
"Who Did You Think I Was"/John Mayer Trio
"Hard Knock Life(Ghetto Anthem)"/Jay-Z
"Beaten to the Punch"/Elvis Costello
"Think I'm In Love"/Beck
"The Magnificent Seven"/The Clash
"Get Myself Into It"/The Rapture

Meal of Links

"Kidnapped" died. One less thing for the DVR.

Aren't you glad I'm here? Yahoo! Food debuted today.

A postal worker is attacked by a squirrel. "Because the mail never stops. It just keeps coming and coming and coming. There's never a letup, It's relentless. Every day it piles up more and more, but the more you get out, the more it keeps coming. And then the bar code reader breaks. And then it's Publisher's Clearinghouse day."

Exercise Yard

Hey, we thought swearing at the enemy was common at football games. In Buffalo, they beat the crap out of you.

Speaking of football, my teams suck this year.

High School: 0 wins
College: 1 win
Pro: 2 wins

And, as if on cue, my CSU basketball tickets have arrived.

Visitor

9 Down: Indians, to fans (8 letters) Answer: The Tribe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With Deepest Sympathy...... Should I send flowers or should I make a donation to the Society for Broken and Battered Onion Domes? PFS