Thursday, September 14, 2006

The good people from Wendy's near the Stow-Hudson border are starting to freak me out. Is this common everywhere now? They greet you at the drive-thru with "Hi! How ya doin'?" at both the speaker and your final window where you get the food.

I hope this isn't some odd customer service edict. I prefer being virtually ignored at these things. I don't want to have a conversation. "Hi! How ya doin'?" requires me to be civil. I just want my order to be correct, you clone.

Meal of Links

Further evidence on why "Rock Star: Supernova" sucked. They have now named the band "Rock Star: Supernova". Good luck with that.

I love The Onion. Today we found out that LeBron James was amazed a college student could stay up all night.

Borat will take over the world.

Exercise Yard

I am a big of Charles Barkley. And Gnarls Barkley, too. Anyhow, here are some Sir Charles quotes.

On Steve Nash: "I’ve only said this two times in my life, but that's a bad white boy."

"The only thing Christian Laettner has in common with Larry Bird is they both pee standing up."

Visitor

15 Across: Big name on runways (4 letters) Answer: Tyra

No comments: