Tuesday, April 04, 2006

We had the Tribe game on at work today. Somebody, please stop Matt Underwood from devising nicknames. Today, Ben Broussard steps into the box and he calls him "Benny Brew". If he calls Aaron Boone "A-Boo", there will be trouble.

Speaking of the radio, have you heard these Vegas commercials with Tanya Roberts? I don't like her. She was one of the later "Charlie's Angels" and I'm still not sure what the hubbub was about. Currently, she's advertising discount trips to Vegas and I'm thinking to myself, this is the best celebrity you can come up with?

I remember her from some Cinemax show, where she's a late-night call-in host. Oh, I don't recall if the name was "Hot Line" or "Phone Sex" or something. Anyhow, her lines from the program were virtually the same every week. She starts off by encouraging people to call in to the show. She then says something like, "Bob, you're on K-I-S-S, talk to me." Then some lame-o talks about how he was at the zoo, met someone, and now wants to commit some sort of terra firma perversion with her or something. Then Tanya comes back with great acting and says, "Mmmmmm. Sounds interesting. Tell me more." That's it. Those were her lines. What an acting gig.

Meal of Links

Denny McLain is still a great interview. And he's actually out of prison.

TV or not TV. That is the question.

They found a new dinosaur in Utah. No, not Carlos Boozer (who's playing well, BTW). It looks like a turkey, but tastes like chicken.

Exercise Yard

Don't cry for me, Barry Bonds. Mybe they should take a syringe to this program.

Visitor

65 Across: Seth's son (4 letters) Answer: Enos

No comments: