Thursday, February 23, 2006

While I was in Hawaii, I discovered crack in the form of Honey Graham Oh's. I'm not a cereal eater, but damn if this stuff isn't addictive. I had a bowl every day and since I use a small spoon, it made it last even longer. And it stayed crunchy. But it looks like you can't get it around here. So, I have to order it online. I may have to order a lot because of the impending apocalypse.

Meal of Links

If you are thirsty, add what is in your bar. The site then comes up with some drinks for you.

Guns'N Roses are back. If Tonee, Tony, Toni can do it, why not them?

In case you need to pick a lock. We have the tools.

Exercise Yard

Danny Ferry may be a good GM. Two good trades by getting Flip Murray from the Sonics and old reliable Lee Nailon from the Sixers. They can help.

Visitor

37 Across: "Will & Grace" costar Messing (5 letters) Answer: Debra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I look in my crystal ball, I can forsee a recipe which uses Honey Graham O's that will be a huge hit at the next reunion. It's a good thing you have an extra year to start spreading those O's with marshmallow creme or dipping them in chocolate...I need s'more says Flora.

Anonymous said...

You get what you pay for. We didn't give up anything in these trades. Nailon may never play for us and Murray was flipping 'em in the hoop at less than a 40% rate over the last couple of years. PFS

Nicamon said...

hey J,
well, another great posting...one that, as usual, had me laughing aloud. i am still sick, on new meds, as the last prescription did sweet bugger all. thank gor for blogs like yours to keep me company. i know what you mean about the cereal fetish as it were. i live in canada and as progressive as we are as a country, for some freakin' reason, we are still, even now in the 21st century, unable to get certain products in the large grocery chain stores due to language label laws (yes, i live in quebec). but, last week, i made a discovery at my very small local grocery store...the store owners or as some might now call then, "cheaters", have brought in a few items for sale. one of which is vanilla yogurt burst cheerios. i too am addicted to them and have until now only been able to buy them south of the border. supply is not an issue for these hound dogs, cos the box costs a whopping $8! sugary crack indeed!