Thursday, November 17, 2005

If you want to get up at 5:00 a.m. or earlier on the Friday after Thanksgiving, here are the Black Friday ads. I waited until 5:00 p.m. last year to go to Best Buy (meaning no mall traffic). I was in and out in 20 minutes. I didn't need a $9 TV (which is $10 this year at CompUSA, BTW), but the software I wanted was still there. Matter of fact, that software, Spy Sweeper, is at Office Max this year for FREE (after rebate). Arrested Development DVD is $14.99 (I assume it's Season 2) at Best Buy. Not that I would want that or anything. And, of course, Walgreen's has candy and Planters peanuts for 99 cent.

Meal of Links

Clark, Texas, renames itself DISH, Texas. Free TV for everyone.

The Top 40 Bands in America. Good to see Kings of Leon in there.

Ladies and gentlemen, the amazing soccer juggling of Mr. Woo. I actually watched all 6:51 of it. I am an idiot.

Exercise Yard

"Jawgate" is still moving along. Two Bears fight at an FBI installation, where you can shoot guns, drink and break jaws, I guess.

Visitor

23 Across: Celeb with a mansion (3 letters) Answer: Hef

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know any of their music.I just like the name ---brianjonestownmassacre
JMK