Saturday, October 08, 2005

I had the strangest thing happen to me yesterday. After I picked up my car after an oil change, my key ring got caught between the key and the ignition. Of course, I didn't realize this until I had decided to turn off the ignition and couldn't. So, I had a choice of cutting the ring, which didn't work or uncoiling the ring, which did work. It was odd, because I had such a small space with which to uncoil. Thank goodness it worked. But it was hell trying to uncoil that thing.

Meal of Links

Wesley Snipes is not your Daddy. So quit bugging him.

There sure is a lot of talk about bird flu lately. Bottom line is no one wants to make vaccines anymore, because I don't think it's profitable. If it spreads quickly, we're SOL.

Here's CNET's stab at a Blog 100. Lots of good stuff.

Exercise Yard

The Red Sox lack of pitching finally caught up with them as Chicago swept them. Boy, El Duque is really looking great in relief, much like he did last weekend against the Tribe. Seems unhittable again.

Visitor

52 Across: "Spanglish" costar (8 letters) Answer: Tea Leoni

No comments: