Monday, September 12, 2005

For the uninformed, my ability to post was further complicated by a break-in I suffered at home on Thursday night. Yeah, it sucks. But on the bright side, no one got hurt and I got to see CSI guy do his job up close. Thankfully, I was not home at the time. Everything they took is easily replaced. But it was the normal runthrough and taking of things they could carry. Small electronics (use your imagination), a whole bunch of change and some credit cards and checks. And believe it or not, some tickets to various events. Those are in the process of being replaced, as well. I'm not a big jewelry or watch guy, and don't keep cash around, so that wasn't an issue.

But I'd like to send major thanks to all that have chimed in with their good thoughts and I'll let you know how the process goes.

No comments: