Friday, June 10, 2005

Since I had that scheduling conflict today, I had to put my energies elsewhere. It's amazing what you can get done on an off day. I figured it was too damn hot to wait this a.m., so I had the old Black & Decker out there whackin' weeds at around 8:30. Wake up everyone!! I had already cleaned my windows and did the dishes, then I mowed, refilled my propane tank, got some gas, and picked up a McMuffin and the Daily Racing Form by 11:00. And without the aid of any speed. I was quite proud.

The clouds seem to be rolling in quick, but getting done early allowed me to grill some teriyaki chicken wings and some of those McCain French Onion potatoes, which are pretty good.

I also finished the Friday crossword, as well. They lobbed us one today, people. Saturdays have been difficult lately.

Meal of Links



Does Alanis Morissette look scarily like that woman from "Just Shoot Me"? Jeepers.

Here are the results of the bowling event at the National Senior Games. Looks like the Mens 95 and up is ripe for some medal action. Keep firing, Dad.

I watched "Clerks" for about the millionth time last night. That's why this article on local peep-show booths made me howl. Contrast "council members were shocked last year to learn that some men masturbate while watching X-rated movies in the private booths." with "Have you ever wondered how much the average jizz-mopper makes per hour?"

Exercise Yard

Here's a girl who goes through hoops for her men.

Visitor

25 Down: Big name in popcorn (7 letters) Answer: Orville

No comments: