Wednesday, April 20, 2005



The final episode (hopefully, just for the season) of "Arrested Development" was this past Sunday. I laughed so much at this show, with lines like this:

Michael (from jail): Since you’re devastating people, go ahead and tell G.O.B. that I’ll be telling the cops that it was him in the truck. So he’ll be joining me here. I’ve got a nice hard cot with his name on it.

Lucille: You’d do that to your own brother?

Michael: I said “cot.”

And there was a surprise cameo from the producer of "Desperate Housewives", a spoof of "Frampton Comes Alive", another "Blue Man Group" reference (with Marshmallows!) and somehow the name of John Larroquette made it into the script.

What other show could have guests like Henry Winkler, Tom Jane, Martin Short, Dick van Patten, Martin Mull, Liza Minnelli, Ed Begley, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Carl Weathers, Dave Attell (as himself!), Zach Braff and Ben Stiller.

Meal of Links

Ben Affleck gets engaged to Jennifer 2.0. Maybe Aniston will be Jennifer 3.0.

George Voinovich comes over to the dark side. I'm not sure if he woke up during a vote and mumbled, "Aye.", or maybe he cried, "I'm doin' the best I can."

My "Movin' Out" theory apparently ends with this Beach Boys flop. Cannot wait for that musical with the tunes of Bell, Biv, Devoe.

Exercise Yard

Bill Simmons' "Fever Pitch" review made me laugh out loud. "That is so you."

Visitor

1 Across: Singer Ronstadt (5 letters) Answer: Linda

No comments: