Saturday, April 23, 2005

Christ, over six hours of the insufferable Chris Berman today. That can only mean one thing...the NFL Draft! Thanks to Paul for hosting us today. And it was a perfect day for the draft, as we have a Winter Storm Warning until Monday at 4 a.m. Pesky thing called snow. Lemme see that calendar. Mmmm, should be springtime.

The Browns picked Braylon Edwards and Brodney Pool, thus far. I'm happy with those picks. But who knows how these picks will turn out? They could turn out great:



or they might have time to be doing this in a few years:



Meal of Links

I rather enjoyed "Kung Fu Hustle" last night. Not much on plot, but it was funny. And the movie had a unique flavor to it. The characters were very colorful. The villians in this reminded me a lot of "The Warriors" in the manner that some of them dressed. Very entertaining.

The US can become "sponge-worthy" once again. "George is gettin' frustrated!"

I can't watch "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" because it makes me weepy. I wonder if Bob Vila gets weepy that Ty has surpassed him.

Exercise Yard

London 2012 has to take back their offer of Olympic financial incentives. They were providing free air and train travel, a limited number of free phone calls and other discounts to all Olympic committees. No bidding war means no bribes, Lord Coe.

Visitor

28 Across: Parnell of the '40s-'50s Red Sox (3 letters) Answer: Mel

1 comment:

Tony Grant said...

Interesting blog. Check out my site www.lovesbible.com let me know what you think