Wednesday, March 16, 2005



This is unbelievable. After watching "Boxers and Ballerinas" at the Film Fest today, I went to Alesci's for some post-movie beer. When I needed to add money to the meter, some guy tried to scam me. Remember back in September when a guy tried to scam me on the Jennings Freeway about being from Detroit ("Sterling" he said) and he was down here to get a breathing machine and needed gas money? Well, that same guy tried to scam me this afternoon with the same story. So there I was on Huron, and I told the guy, "You know something. You tried to pull the same shit on me on the Jennings Freeway one day last year. It was you!!!" Then I repeatedly yelled at him, "It was you!!!" until he went around the corner of the Winking Lizard and down Prospect. I felt like the Old Lady on 47th Street from "Marathon Man" yelling, "Szell! Szell! Szell!"

Meal of Links

Robert Blake gets to join O.J. on the golf course.

CNN reups Larry King for five more years. Water is wet...

On this St. Patrick's Day, it appears the IRA is losing popularity abroad.

Exercise Yard

March Madness starts tomorrow and I get to see my pick to win it all, Wake Forest, at the Bart.

Visitor

42 Down: Physicist Fermi (6 letters) Answer: Enrico

No comments: