Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I wish people would stop saying the Golden Globes are a predictor of future Oscars. You cannot take the votes of less than 90 people and extrapolate against the votes of over 6,000. It's the flaw of the logic, it cannot be done. Stop it. Now.

Meal of Links

I wonder how Richard Hatch will survive prison. I mean this guy must have a "Follow Me, IRS" tattoo on his forehead.

Offspring joins the Warped Tour. They've added a stroller section this year. Please wheel me out to my car.

The guy at The Freep really likes the iPod Shuffle. I am seriously thinking of getting one. Looks like a 4-week wait. BTW, this week's NFL championship game broadcasts will be available on iTunes on Monday.

Exercise Yard

The Indians sign Cora. Not Joey "Freakin'" Cora, but Alex Cora. Yawn.

Visitor

37 Across: Gorilla of 60's cartoons (7 letters) Answer: Magilla

No comments: