Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The folks at the PD gave a review to 83 Degrees Caribbean Cuisine. It seems like there are lots of dishes with plantains in them. I actually saw someone driving into their lot today, but it looks dark in there all the time.

I see the rumblings for a new convention center have started again. I think all that money went to tsunami relief and the war effort. BTW, it was announced today there were no WMD. Imagine that.

Meal of Links

I like the way Angelina Jolie looks. But, my God, she has starred with numerous men over the years and seems to leave broken marriages in her wake. Even her Dad was affected.

I know Blackwell is about as current as disco, but here is his worst dressed list. Do you think Merv still gets his update in person?

It's time to build a better Bush. My favorite is the big smiled, drunken, combed-over Bush.

Exercise Yard

The Red Sox keep rockin' for the Jimmy Fund. Uncle Petey Gammons was on the bill with my faves, The Dropkick Murphys. And, of course, Theo Epstein the Boy Wonder with his axe.



Visitor

36 Across: Film critic Reed (3 letters) Answer: Rex

No comments: