Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Isolation Thought

I'm at home today, as I finally got my crown put in today. I didn't need my Tingly Chin outfit. Think of me as the ATM for dentists, because while I was there he suggested a cleaning and an exam. I think my guy has named the new wing on his house, or perhaps his boat, after me.

I'm going to see Lewis Black at the House of Blues this evening. This will give me an opportunity to check the place out. It sounds pretty cool and let's hope it doesn't become too popular, as we need to keep the local places alive.

Meal of Links

Hollywood is determined to replay the Betamax vs. VHS war all over again.

In case you had some questions about the HD-satellite service, Voom. I still don't have an HDTV...but I sense it's arrival is near.

The deep, dark secrets of eating sushi.

Exercise Yard

Anna Benson makes me wanna be a batboy.

Visitor

31 Across: Reeves of "The Matrix" (5 letters) Answer: Keanu

No comments: