Friday, November 19, 2004

Isolation Thought

It's the time of the year when I start dreaming of gadgets. The absolute worst thing to show up on my doorstep was the Crutchfield Christmas catalog. Then Best Buy shows up today and gives all Reward Zone members no interest until 2007. I have uncontrollable shakes currently. Must...have....gadgets...No, stop it!...Losing...strength....L......C........D............T................V. Aaargh!

Meal of Links

And everyone thought that calling shotgun was easy.

"But I don't wanna be a pirate!" Same episode that has George getting a job as a hand model. "Don't worry about me, I won a contest." Coincidentally, "The Contest" is this evening's episode.

So this lady's on her deathbed and points the authorities to her dead husband. He wasn't really taking a dirt nap, he was kind of in cold storage. I think she not only had the fear of God, but I think she may have forgotten to update her next of kin information, and got caught.

Exercise Yard

From the land of unfortunate headlines.

Visitor

16 Across: Beatles girl with a "little white book" (4 letters) Answer: Rita

No comments: