Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Isolation Thought

The curse of Marc's continues. I defy anyone to go into that place and leave with just one item. It starts with milk, then sour cream, and by the time I'm leaving I have kosher dills and diced tomatoes, among other things, in the cart. Unbelievable.

Meal of Links

I missed Sharon Reed getting naked "for the art" (and record ratings) on Action News last night. But here's a story from the hooker anchor's past. Let's hope weatherman Biff doesn't follow suit.

Now they're mashing videos. Here's the Grey Video, combining the Beatles and Jay-Z. I think it's pretty cool.

How to respond properly to e-mails that piss you off.

Exercise Yard

R. Kelly. Sex Tape. With Gary Sheffield's wife. I wonder how old she was when it was taped.

Visitor

28 Down: Onetime Mrs. Bogart (6 letters) Answer: Bacall

No comments: